Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Junkin: Heart Cabinet and Chicken Wire

We were doing our Friday junkin and my cousin Marla found this cabinet for $20. She asked if I could do something with it. And first thing that came to mind was, the hearts had to go! 



It was a light color wood, and fugly (aka ugly). This was taken after it was primed (spray paint primer because it was easier) and the doors were off. I promise I'll get better at before pics. LOL

So she decided on black paint. And I had found a whole roll of chicken wire at a garage sale for $1. A little distressing and VIOLA!





We put little clothespins on the chicken wire and then that way she could hang pictures.





2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so different. I like the fact that you have choosen a different material :) I would like to have seen a close-up with photos hanging on the chicken wire.

    ReplyDelete