Saturday, April 5, 2014

DIY Sunday Showcase & Features


Welcome back!! 
What a week! Weather here started out in the 70's and just got colder everyday from there... UGGG! Seriously ol man winter needs to go hibernate now!! 

I did manage to get a couple things done....including gathering up all my creations for a flea market event in my home town!! This was what we managed to set up last night, till the janitor kicked us out. Heehee!




Another project that I just wanted to see if I could do it was this DIY Chicken Wire Basket Vintage Knockoff from chicken wire and Dollar Tree Cooling Racks! I think it turned out pretty dang good!!! 


Ok now on to the PARTay!!



My Pick is ...Adventures in Upholstery by artsyvava


Jens pick is ...Shabby Chic Wreath by diybeautify


Katies pick is ...Campaign Style Dresser Makeover by homeyohmy


Maries pick...Thrift store table..now it Glam! by Confessionsofaserialdiyer
Erins pick...DIY Copper Pipe light fixture by Thegatheredhome

Megins pick...A dresser, now an island by Addisonmeadowslane

All VERY cool projects!!!!  Please make sure you head on over and check out the DIY Sunday Showcase Talent Board! We pin your link ups there, and not just the features!! You may just be on there!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment