Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Dumpster Diving Rescue


One day I was outside watering my flowers and noticed our neighbor cleaning out her garage. I could see this yellow and white cabinet that was about to be thrown into the dumpster. I couldn't just let that happen. I asked if I could have it, because I knew this would be a great piece repainted.


Once I got sanding and removed the hideous wall border. I noticed the beautiful ice blue color. I almost left it just like this. I thought it was beautiful! But it takes a certain person to see the beauty of that, so I painted over it to make an easier sale.



I did sand that door down so that your could see that beautiful blue color. This picture doesn't even capture the beauty of it.


Bought some new hardware and this red beauty sold in 3 days!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you saved it from the dumpster! I love the vibrant color and the new hardware you gave it, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete